6 new ways to wear that LBD
Do you have too many parties and not enough to wear?
Here are some great ideas to switch up the look of your favorite lil black dress…
- Add a little jacket, bolero or a shrug ~ This is a great idea for strapless dresses on a chilly night. Keeping the color closest to the dress makes it look like it belongs there.
- Try boho chic ~ Layer some necklaces and wear high boots. This creates an “easy like sunday morning” feel. Great for a casual party or dinner date.
- Go glam ~ Sexy up-do, crystal earrings, and some ‘hot shoes’, can make a plain ensemble into Smoking Hot!
- Wear booties ~ If you can pull it off, booties give a refreshing spin to dresses. Add a leather jacket and this fresh look can be worn on a fun night out.
- Color accents ~ Try adding a red bag or wear shoes in a bright blue, pick one area of interest and pop in some color. Try a red lipstick or a nude shoe for a little dramatic look.
- Belt it up ~ This can easily create shape and make you look 5lbs thinner. (Yay, I love belts)
Try any of theses tricks with the same `ole black dress and fool your friends into thinking that you are a shopaholic.
Have fun and enjoy! =)