Romantic hairstyles for long hair
Romance is in the air this week and you have to look super sexy for your Valentine.
Here are some great ideas for romantic hairstyles for your long hair…
- Loose waves and curls ~ When I think of romance, I think soft waves and texture. An easy way to look great in the morning is to go to sleep with a bun on the top of your head. Simply mist your hair with a little water or product, twist into a high bun and secure with a pin or hairband. When you release the band, the waves will be sculpted and set.
- Pony tail ~ So simple but such a statement, a ponytail can be dressed up or dressed down. Tease the crown of your head to give a little fullness and put into a side pony for an easy, casual style. Curly hair? Use a oil based product to calm the frizz and sculpt those curls so your pony is cascading and soft.
- Up-do style ~ the ultimate romantic style that shows off your sexy profile. Pull out those hot rollers or curl your hair with a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron. Comb thru the curls with your fingers and start to twist up on top of your head. I love Spin pins to twist and secure your style. Pull a few wisps around your face for softness. Don’t try to make it perfect, a messy tousled look is what you should go for.
- Braids ~ to show your creative side, braids are a beautiful way to be trendy. French, fishtails, and waterfalls are elegant braids that are showing up all over the red carpets. If you are growing out a bang, this is a fun style to help on those bad hair days.
- Half up ~ Sweep that hair away from your beautiful face and pull back loosely. Barrettes or combs with stones or feathers can soften this simple but chic look. Throw in some fresh flowers for an elegant date night style.
Don’t forget, practice makes perfect so take some time to play. Have a wonderful Valentine’s day! =)