One fun trend that came out of the Golden Globes is headbands. From Charlize Theron to Michelle Williams, this accessary is a great way to dress up or style your look for any day.
How can you incorporate this trend into your style?
- Bohemian Chic ~ For a shabby, hippie look you can take a strappy band and place it around your forehead instead of your hairline. You can even make a thin braid with your hair and pin across your forehead. Viola…..instant chic..
- Scarves ~ Printed scarves are so soft and trendy for any cut with bangs. Just back comb the area right behind the bang to give some hight. Place the scarf on the part where the bang and the poof meet, tie in the back near your neck. So cute!
- Beaded or metallic ~ If you are the type that loves your long loose locks, place a shiney band about 3 inches back for the hairline. Pull some of the hair over to cover the sides of the band.
- Fabric ~ Part your hair on the side and place this band on the hairline. Pull some strands out to softly frame your face. Fabric flowers are a great way to pull in some color and add a fresh look to any outfit.
- Double strap ~ Tease the crown of your hair and slick the front back with a thin strappy band. This also can be use on your forehead for and fun boho look.
Wedding style ~ This will be a big trend for Brides this year. Thick crystal bands are an elegant accessary. Keep the rest of the jewelry subtle so the focus is on your head. This can be worn with many hairstyles so it is very versatile. Feathers create a soft, 40s style feel and is making headbands a great fashion statement.Accessaries are great way to wear the trends. Be creative and show off your inner stylista! =)