This style is easy, effortless and super sexy for a night out. It was all over the Golden Globes so I thought I would share some Stylist tips so you can do this at home.
- First prepare your hair with a shine oil and volumizing mousse so your ends are sculpted and not frizzy.
- Blow dry upside down and a little rough to accentuate the natural waves.
- Take a 1 – 1 1/2 barrel curling iron and just go around your head and touch up some of the strands that didn’t co operate.
- Start pulling back the strands and pull it to the side, and let the hair fall around the face.
- Twist into a messy bun and wrapping and pinning sections piece by piece.
- Use some hair spray to secure the loose pieces and throw in an old broach, pretty pin or even flowers. Having George as an accessary is a great idea too ;)
So many ways to wear this look so practice and be creative.
Take some pics and send them to me….I would love to see your work =)